Friday, March 7, 2008

Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Refresh your evening with this super fast , tasty and nutritious drink - Strawberry Banana Smoothie. I usually make mine with only strawberries. But the other day my friend Poonam had done the smoothie with banana. It tasted awesome. So I decided to give it a try and this is what I ended with. I know that this is a pretty easy recipe and dosen't need much explanation. Moreover , many people have done this before. Still, this is for the budding chefs out there!

Ingredients:
Strawberries- 1 cup
Banana- 1
Sugar - as needed
Milk- 2 cups

Procedure:
Put all the ingredients in a blender and grind till done. You can add more milk or less milk depending on the consistency you like.Pour this in a tall glass and garnish with whipped cream and any other toppings of your choice. Serve cold.

No comments: