Sunday, March 16, 2008

Few food pics from my India Trip

As many of you know, I was on a break from june to august as I had to attend my SIL's wedding. After coming back I wanted to post some pics but I couldn't do it. So, here are some.

Virundhu in my first SIL's place for the newly wed. The items are Chicken Biryani, onion raitha, Era varuval, vangiram fish fry, boiled egg and chicken roast.Desserts are fruit salad (banana, jack fruit, mangoes and nagapazham) and rasamalai.


Pictures was taken in yercaud. The sour mangoes with spicy chilli powder mix is a perfect one for the cold days. This is the American sweet corn that is grilled on charcoals and served with lemon and a spice mix.


Look closely. It's not just two monkeys. There are three of 'em. The left one is a mommy hugging the little one. Last but not least is my all time favorite Panju mittai/ cotton candy. I don't like the ones we get in US. It just dosen't taste the same. I ate 3 of them in a row. YUM YUM.



That's all guys. Just wanted to share them with you. Have a nice weekend!!!

No comments: