Saturday, March 8, 2008

Kavin 3rd Birthday !!!

Hi Friends,Nice to be back. Atlast, my big day is over. Yes, my son's birthday which was on April 28th 2007.

We had a backyard party with slides,moonwalks and swings. The kids absolutely enjoyed it. Kavin is usually scared to go on slides. But to my amazement he slid down perfectly fine following the other kids. We had around 80 friends (60 adults, 20 kids).

We had the catering from Swapna restaurant. The items were: Appetizers: veg pakora, mysore bonda, chilli chicken,chicken-65,mint chutney and tomato chutney.
Main Course: Veg Biryani,Chicken Biryani, Raitha,Malai kofta, Paneer pasandha,Butter chicken ,Rogan josh and Naan.
Desserts: Rasmalai , fruit salad in mango custard and B'day cake ofcourse.Sorry Guys, I do not have a picture of the buffet table. It's all in the video.

For those of you guys who have not seen me...Here is my picture in the slideshow. The pink fatty girl. Oh no! I'm showing the world in what a bad shape I am. Ok guys, consider this picture as my "BEFORE" picture. Someday when I lose weight I'll post my "AFTER" picture.

Oh...I forgot to mention, we had 3 new guests whom we never knew before. Yes, three baby swallows. They flew right in when we opened the door for the first few guests. Many friends took turns in swooshing them away. But they were determined not to leave. Finally they were the last to leave around 10.30pm.You can check them out sitting on the doors in the slideshow.

I also have to add this....I could not get the picture of all my friends in the slideshow. Most of them were not taken in my camera. Will update it when I get all of 'em.




No comments: